Last Updated on June 7, 2021 by Canadian Reviews
Poshmark Is an online social marketplace for buying and selling new and used clothing, shoes, and household goods. Now available in Canada, you can shop your favorite brands.
Have you ever wanted to shop your friends closet? That is what Poshmark lets you do. It connects you with people who share the same style as yourself. Browse their closets and boutiques. They have over 70 millions community members and over 200 million items for sale.
Read our review and tips and get a nice sign up bonus when you use our Postmark referral code below.
Tips for an improved buying experience
- Follow your favorite sellers if they regularly sell brands you like and in your size. This will make it easier to find things you will like
- Follow your favorite brands so new items will show up in your home feed
- ‘like’ your favorite items to make it easier to find it again. You will also be notified of any price drops, and sometimes the seller will see that you “liked” it and message you an offer with a better price
- Bundle your purchases to save on the price of each item and shipping cost
- Use the filters at the top of the screen to narrow down your search. There is infinite clothing to choose from; so this will make it easier to find what you are looking for. Choose a brand, maybe colour and a price range
- Ask the seller questions about the products, ask about condition, fabric, measurements, ask for more pictures if not all sides are shown. A serious seller will answer your questions. If they wont you probably don’t want to buy from them
Poshmark has a referral program where you can get a nice $15 CAD sign up bonus (also works if you are in the US for $10 USD)
If you are looking for a Poshmark referral code, here is ours : CANADABRE
Is an online social marketplace for buying and selling new and used clothing, shoes, and household goods. Now available in Canada, you can shop your favorite brands.